Since I didn’t post Monday, you get a double dose of me today! Plus, I realized I never shared my March Instagram highlights and what I’ve been up to.
ON INSTAGRAM: (follow me @maggarama)
- Working on website design/development!
- My sister and I went to the park during her spring break. We had to wait a looong time before the swings were free. All the kiddies in town were at the park that unusually warm day.
- I got accepted to the University or Oregon Interior Architecture graduate program! It’s not likely to happen though, because I’m not having much luck getting an assistantship.
- I go to yard sales with my mom every Saturday morning. We’re normally up before the sun. It’s totally worth it, though, because I’ve found some pretty awesome stuff.
- My St. Patrick’s day outfit! I went with a subtle green.
- I love miso soup! I’ve eaten a lot of it lately.
- Some goodies – Blog Inc., white out, and my favorite pens.
- I have a lot of hats. I need to wear them more often!
- No, I didn’t murdur a purple-blooded creature. I was cutting up beets to roast for dinner. Yum!
READING: The Omnivore’s Dilemma
WATCHING: Duck Dynasty…um, yeah. And DOCTOR WHO! Of course.